Ok… This has been one of the roughest projects I have ever done in my life. Files corrupted at every turn, Maya wouldn’t let me paint my weights and several other things. I honestly thought about giving up on it so many times now I couldn’t give you a number. But I pushed through anyway and this is what I got;
I’m pleased with how it came out compared to where it was (from latest to earliest);
There is still a lot that I know needs to be done to make it better but, as it stands, I’m very pleased with the significant progress and I hope to take what I learned from this for future models to come!